Condominium for sale at SOUTH POINT PATTAYA
Pratumnak is a secluded and exclusive enclave that is discreetly located away from the hustle and bustle of Pattaya and Jomtien Beach. The history and place of Pratumnak speaks to us as designers and artists. This is after all an old community that stretches back to 1967, when the Royal Family members came to relax and recreate, specifically visiting the Royal Varuna Yacht Club which is 'just down the road'. And 'just up the road' there is a Pratumnak Hill, with its memorial of Admiral Krom Luang Jumborn Khet Udomsakdi, commonly referred by the people of Thailand as 'The Father of the Royal Thai Navy', offering panoramic views to both Pattaya and Pratumnak. The history that surrounds this site warrants our respect in terms of designing towards 'being good neighbors'.
To be a good neighbor means that one respects the community's inherent character, to 'fit in' with its context and to embellish and reinforce this neighborhood identity as best as one can. It is about being discrete and humble and not ostentatious and obvious. By being 'good neighbors' the development upgrades the neighborhood. Southpoint will be the new benchmark that others will follow. It's identity will be equated with respectful, quiet restraint that is sculpturally creative with contemporary nuances of an 'old' world.
There is a wonderful sense of human scale that is intimate and personal in Pratumnak. The trees provide shade and shadows but also lowers the eye to direct the views horizontally rather than vertically. Our long frontage offers a good opportunity to provide an extended row of canopy trees to provide the same ambiance to the neighborhood.
Living, Dining, Kitchen, Bedroom;
Options; Ceramic floor tiles, with the skirting.
Bathrooms; Ceramic floor and wall tiles
Balcony; Cerаmic Tiles
Walls And Doors
• Living, Dining, Bedrooms; Plastered masonry or lightweight blockwork, with paint finish
• Bathrooms; Ceramic wall tiles, plaster with paint finish, clear safety glass
• Balcony; Aluminium window with powder coat finish, tinted laminated glass
• Woodgrain laminated doors and timber frame with hardware Dorma,VBH or equivalent
• Living, Dining, Bedrooms, Bathrooms, Kitchen; Painted underside of concrete slab and/or gypsum board ceiling with paint finish
• Air conditioning units to living, Dining, Bedrooms
Kitchens and Built-in Wardrobes
• Kitchen cabinets;with option for door&top finishes
• Kitchen appliances : Franke or equivalent; induction hob, exhaust hood.
• Buit-in wardrobes; woodgrain laminate door finish
• Sanitary fixtures and fittings; Parisi
• Toughened glass shower enclosure
• Instant electric water heaters
Typical Lift Lobby and Corridor
• Ceramic floor tiles
• Plaster masonry walls with paint finish
• Gypsum board ceiling (with paint finish)
• Aluminium window and door with powder coat finish,clear laminated glass
• Concealed air conditioning to main lobby at ground floor
• Automatic card control access to resident floors via elevators and for after hours access to buildings
• Carpet tile as per material sample
• Timber veneer or stone panel,mirror and paint finish to block walls
• Gypsum board ceiling (with paint finish) with concealed air conditioning
• Male&Female Toilets/Changing rooms/Sauna/Steam room and showers
• Fully equipped fitness centre
Swimming Pools, Gardens and Terraces
• Extensive landscaped gardens,swimming pools,including children's pool
• Timber Deck,Stone paving and sandwash gravel finishes to pool terraces • Sky garden
• Approx. 140 covered car park spaces
• Automatic card control access gate to car park floors
• 4x2.5 m/sec passenger elevators,load capacity approx 1275 kg./17 person
• 1xfireman/service elevator,speed 1.5 m/sec load capacity approx.1000 kg.
• Fully automated fire protection with smoke/heat detector and sprinkler system is used throughout the building including all residental and common area.
• Fire hose cabinets,Fire extinguishers and emergency lighting to all common area
• Advanced access control with security card access to main lobbies and in lifts
• 24 hour on-site security guarding,with CCTV monitoring
• Individual electrical meters for all residential units
• Emergency power supply for common area, Emergency systems and all elevators
• Standby generator with over 8 hour emergency supply capability • Door entry system with color screen
• concealed split type systems to all residential units.
Television and Telephone
• TV outlets provided in living areas and bedrooms for local channels with provision for future cable connection to each unit as required
• Provision for up to 1 direct telephone line provided per unit with outlets provided in living areas
• Provision for intercom linking lobby and reception with individual units
• Main water supply with reserved water supply held on site
• Individual water meters for all residential units
• Hot water heaters in bathrooms and kitchens
Waste Water Treatment System
• Pre-treated wasted water discharged to public treatment system.
• Recycle water system for landscape irrigation
• Lightning Protection system in accorddance with EIT standard 2003-43
7% GUARANTEED RENTAL RETURN FOR 10 YERAS*
BUY AT SOUTHPOINT SECURE YOUR 20 YEAR VISA
*Need more information for 20 years VISA Please email:
Term of Payment / Foreign Quota
Booking Fee: 50,000 THB
Signing Contract Fee: 30%(within 15 days)
Balance: On transfer of ownership: 70% of unit price
(less booking fee)
Term of Payment / Foreign Quota (VISA 20 YRS)
Booking Fee: 100,000 THB
Signing Contract Fee: 900,000 THB (within 15 days)
The rest of the unit price shall be divided into 9 months equally
Sinking Fund is 500THB/sq.m (to be finalized on transfer date)
Monthly Common Management Fee is 45 THB/sq.m./month (to be finalized on transfer date)
Trarnsfer fe shall be borne equally between the Seller and the Purchaser
Selling price is subject to change without prior notice. All prices in Thai baht.